Friday 16 January 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

It's been a long time since I've seen a movie that I loved as much as this. I don't really want to say anything about it in case I accidentally give something away, except that I thoroughly recommend it. Slumdog Millionaire was a fabulous movie to see so soon after being in India as well, and made me strengthen my resolve to go back there again some time. After its success at the Golden Globes I am interested in seeing how it fares at the Oscars, and hope that the Academy enjoyed it as much as me! Have you seen this movie yet? What did you think?


Not Mumbai, but some slums we saw in Delhi that I thought of when watching the movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for it to come out here in NZ. I've read the book, Q&A by Vikas Swarup which was great.